Answers to the most common questions
01. What is the schedule for my medical exam?
Our schedule is Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. 11:00 am. Even without a scheduled appointment you will be notified, you just have to show up at the mentioned time.
02. Can I have breakfast the morning of the exam?
Sure, you can have something light breakfast, like fruit, coffee, juice, etc.
03. I'm in treatment, do I suspend it?
No, continue with the medication you are currently taking. It will be important to present the prescription or treatment medication.
04. What is the service they offer?
Our service is the consular medical examination, indispensable in the procedure for residence visa. We are a clinic endorsed by the US consulate with the best service and warm and friendly treatment.
05. How can I make my appointment?
06. What are the vaccines I need?
07. What is the attention hour?
08. Is SMF near the consulate?
VERY close, only 3 minutes walking, reach the corner of the consulate and turn to your left, you will see the blue clinic ... the best.
09. What forms of payment does SMF have?
You can pay by credit and debit card, VISA, MasterCard and American Express, also with cash, whether pesos or dollars.